Feb 22, 2010

Update: Coaching Certification Resources

I have had a couple responses to this article with some information I feel can be useful to the many coaches out there.

  • From: Phil Clegg, CEO at MotivatEd Ltd and Footee Ltd

    "The FA have an excellent range of online courses for coach development available at www.thefa.com/falearning - follow the link 'online courses' under FA Qualifications."
  • From: Gary Rossi, Manager of Client Services; Organizational Development & Management Consultant

    "I am sponsoring a High School Coaches Diploma Course by NSCAA in San Diego at our New High School, Del Norte High School in 4S Ranch September 10 to 12th. Come join us."
Thanks for the information and please send me any other useful information I can share with the youth coaching world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the Virginia Online Soccer News discussion.