Sep 6, 2013

The time has come...


Since February 2010 I have enjoyed running Virginia Online Soccer News and sharing soccer related news, videos, and blog posts with those of you who have followed the website for the past 3 1/2 years. 

Now the time has come for me to close down VASoccerNews.com however, I still have a true passion for growing the game of soccer and am still interested in contributing/covering soccer in the D.C./Northern, VA area should the opportunity arise.

Thanks to those of you who have supported this website throughout it's short existence.

I will still be on Twitter @Chris_Wimmer_77 but will tweet about things I love = family, soccer, and beards.

Here are a few of my better pieces (in my opinion) from over the past few years:


D.C. United Sign Polarizing USMNT Forward Eddie Johnson

Joe-Max Moore Interview

Rise And Shine: The Jay DeMerit Story - Its About More Than Just ...

Tony DiCicco Correct to Blame youth Coaches and Programs

MLS Cup or Bust for NYCFC After Signing Andrea Pirlo

The Beautiful Game, not always so Beautiful at the Youth TravelLevel!

Style over Structure: A comparison of Brazil and US SoccerPhilosophy

Mia Hamm Celebrity Challenge in D.C. a Huge Success

Five goals by five different Americans helps USMNT cruise past El Salvador

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the Virginia Online Soccer News discussion.